1 Replies - 823 Views - Last Post: 01 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Looking to Interview a Software Engineer

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Hello, my name is Joe Zell, I am currently a first year software engineer major at Rochester Institute of Technology. For my Software Engineering Freshman Seminar class I have been tasked to find a software engineer to interview and ask questions regarding the field. The interview would have to take place over the phone and wouldn't take too long, this would take place sometime within the coming month. If you're a software engineer and would like to help an up and coming one give me an email! All that I ask is if you email me please provide me your basic information like your name and the company you work for so I can pass that onto my professor. Thanks for the help!

Joseph Zell
Freshman Software Engineering Major
Rochester Institute of Technology
<Removed email>

This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 01 October 2016 - 04:43 PM
Reason for edit:: Removed email per site policies

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Looking to Interview a Software Engineer

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking to Interview a Software Engineer

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

View Postjbz6587, on 30 September 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

Hello, my name is Joe Zell, I am currently a first year software engineer major at Rochester Institute of Technology. For my Software Engineering Freshman Seminar class I have been tasked to find a software engineer to interview and ask questions regarding the field. The interview would have to take place over the phone and wouldn't take too long, this would take place sometime within the coming month. If you're a software engineer and would like to help an up and coming one give me an email! All that I ask is if you email me please provide me your basic information like your name and the company you work for so I can pass that onto my professor. Thanks for the help!

Joseph Zell
Freshman Software Engineering Major
Rochester Institute of Technology
[email protected]

Off Topic:
Small world. I am also in Rochester and I am hoping to do a 2+2 with MCC->RIT. Don't know why I felt like posting this. But I did anyways.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1