0 Replies - 420 Views - Last Post: 07 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

#1 thegreatdanton   User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 07-January 17

Can you tell me what Jquery script this?

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hi there,

I'm looking for the name of a cool jquery data visualization script that would have small bubbles moving around the screen. When you hover over the bubble it will display additional info. A image screenshot of what I'm looking for is attached.

The only live example I found would be something like http://elections.nyt...s/electoral-map, though that's a few years old and looking for something more up to date. Please click on Next at the top and that will bring you to something like what I'm looking for.

Thank you

Attached image(s)

  • Attached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1