0 Replies - 1543 Views - Last Post: 30 July 2017 - 07:08 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

A Slice of Technology (Review or Not)

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:08 AM

I have had A Slice of Technology since 1999 (formerly known as Pepster's Place) , but it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I starting designing and developing the website in earnest. I developed the calendar, made it a small CMS (I can change majority of the text and images remotely) and have been trying my darndest to make it responsive. I just wanted to share my work and if you feel like giving it a review the feel free to do so. If you don't no big deal. I don't mind getting critique that is constructive, but what I don't like is I don't like it or it looks too 90s (Though I wonder when I see those kind of reviews if the reviewer was even old enough). Those type of reviews are not helpful and I do understand not everyone is going to like it. Now if it is more like the fonts are two large, small or the color theme contrast is bad that's a different for that's something that can be correcedt. What I'm trying to say is that I have posted my own website reviews in the past that has left me scratching my head. :hungry:/> I'm used in getting critique for Graphic Design was my study in college and a lot of my courses required getting critique. Though adding the internet into the mix gives it a different context. Maybe because some people write reviews without thinking about the person getting critique or something??? That is why I say review the website if you want, but don't if it's not going to be helpful. This is also why I generally don't like asking for a website review on the internet.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1