2 Replies - 596 Views - Last Post: 12 February 2018 - 06:14 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Video Game DLC/Editions/Prices summary website

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:14 PM

Hi,

I've been working on and off for the last couple of months on a website, that is supposed to summarize the information necessary to buy that game as neatly as possible. Currently, it has DLCs, editions, and prices from various shops, but I would love to expand it more, and with more games.

Each DLC has my own personal summary and recommendation (also don't know if that's a good thing, but it's definitely lots of work)

I just would like to know if you like the idea, the current implementation (as unfinished as it is) or generally any advice or feedback you want to give me would be greatly appreciated.

Landing page: gamebuyersguide.com

Example game page: http://gamebuyersgui...tions-game-keys

Thank you

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Video Game DLC/Editions/Prices summary website

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Video Game DLC/Editions/Prices summary website

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:24 PM

Definitely a slick looking website! One thing I did notice, however, was that when I searched for a game with a number in the title ("Halo 4" for example) it brought up other games with the number 4 in it (such as Fallout 4, Far Cry 4, etc.), which might not be the best idea (unless your going for that sort of thing). I'd also love to see more games implemented into it, especially older ones! ;)

This post has been edited by 8Bit Bob: 11 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Video Game DLC/Editions/Prices summary website

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:14 AM

Thank you for your feedback! I definetely plan to add as many games as possible.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1