2 Replies - 319 Views - Last Post: 18 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Software quality prediction research

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

I am working on software quality for my master thesis. I need software professionals opinions.
Could you fill out the survey on software maintainability? I'm glad you fill out the questionnaire. Average duration: 1 min
Also which sites can I share the software quality survey?

https://goo.gl/forms/vg2SL7UO8ejUl9QG2
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Software quality prediction research

#2 Skydiver   User is online

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Software quality prediction research

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Your survey does not make sense.

A lot of software professionals do not "experiment" with software development. It is their life work and what puts food on their tables and roofs over their heads. I find that your suggestion that we are "experimenting" insulting.

As for your succeeding questions, your range of values goes from 9 down to 1 and then back up to 9.

Then you seem to trying a multi-dimensional comparison of size, complexity, cohesion, coupling, and inheritance and measuring "importance" when you should be asking whether these make reusability and maintenance easier or harder.

And lastly, will you share the results of your study back with us? So far, survey takers have scored something like 1 out of 75 in terms of being able to see the results of the survey and conclusions drawn from the survey. In other words, we are being "used".
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Software quality prediction research

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

I changed first question. I think I misrepresented that question.If I gather adequate answers, I can share the survey result.

This post has been edited by Skydiver: 18 February 2018 - 10:47 AM
Reason for edit:: Removed unnecessary quote. No need to quote the post above yours.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1