4 Replies - 352 Views - Last Post: 06 April 2018 - 09:30 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hope to get the reference websit, php source code with explanation

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

I hope to get the reference website that showing the PHP source code with details explanation for my daily practice and learning of PHP. I hope i can have 3 source code with details explanation of the code daily, then i can test on the IDE.
I found many website that provide source code without explanation or there just provide certain part of source code( then, I can't run the code to get the result) but not the complete code. For example: http://www.java2s.com.( This website still provide very good source code for the senior PHP programmer)
I am still new in PHP, without details explanation i really can't completely understand the code and without full set of code, I can't get the result and learning from mistake or my alteration of the code. Therefore, i really hope anybody can provide this kind of reference website to me for my daily learning and practice of PHP. Thank You

Or anybody can suggest to me, your best ways to learning and master PHP.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hope to get the reference websit, php source code with explanation

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hope to get the reference websit, php source code with explanation

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

That website, like many others, has a great deal of outdated, insecure php code. I suggest you pick a framework like Laravel or cake, start on a simple project and when you run into a problem, post your code here with a detailed description of the problem.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:56 AM

Actually, what is the different, if I only learn the standard php, compare with learning Laravel and Cake? If I wanted to create crossplatform Livestream Broadcasting like 'live me' with php, what should I focus?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:27 AM

What's different/wrong is that they have links like this:
http://www.java2s.co...cape_string.htm
Using prepared statements makes escaping data unnecessary and obsolete. This:
http://www.java2s.co...ysqli_query.htm
should NEVER be used because even if your query doesn't contain user supplied data (as their's doesn't) it's likely that at some point it will be changed to use it. You can either use prepared statements or use the ORM supplied by a framework. Either way, you eliminate the need for these and other outdated, highly insecure methods.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:30 AM

Hello, I have always like this site PHP-MySQL for dummies Which has been a lifesaver for me thru the years, another is All Cheats-1-Sheet, Also, u can try the main site PHP.org of course you can always google it as well. I have searched for sites like it seems your asking about, so I went to any and all search engines, google, bing, yahoo etc, typed in key words such as free php tutorials, free programming eLearning sites, free php codes, etc. Also this is a site that offers cheat sheet PDF's which I have used many times as well - CheatSheet PDF All these are free and have tons of invaluable info, examples hints tips and latest news etc.. I hope this helps you out.. Good luck!
Knight

View Posttedchong, on 21 February 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

I hope to get the reference website that showing the PHP source code with details explanation for my daily practice and learning of PHP. I hope i can have 3 source code with details explanation of the code daily, then i can test on the IDE.
I found many website that provide source code without explanation or there just provide certain part of source code( then, I can't run the code to get the result) but not the complete code. For example: http://www.java2s.com.( This website still provide very good source code for the senior PHP programmer)
I am still new in PHP, without details explanation i really can't completely understand the code and without full set of code, I can't get the result and learning from mistake or my alteration of the code. Therefore, i really hope anybody can provide this kind of reference website to me for my daily learning and practice of PHP. Thank You

Or anybody can suggest to me, your best ways to learning and master PHP.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1