4 Replies - 407 Views - Last Post: 28 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Flatten() subword

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:45 AM

SQL from GCP using BigQuery.... nice UI mate.......

BUT::

Have table with autoogging from other service (from inside GCP) and just wanted to display result of simple query:

select * from project:table;

This is supposed to show everything within table. NOT with BigQuery as we need to use FLTTEN (what the fuck?? Never did I use it with ANY of my projects based on whatever platform.. Once I switch (in GCP project settings) from php7.x to php5.x, everything works........

Another case where dicks from php have NO fucking clue what they do...............

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Flatten() subword

• I think you'll find it's "Dr"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Flatten() subword

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:36 AM

It seems like you really dislike PHP. Might I suggest that you then choose another stack to work with? If you're forced to use it at work, perhaps now is the time to find a new job with technologies you'd be happier with.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:43 AM

Another case where dicks from php have NO fucking clue what they do...............

I really hate to repeat myself (for the third time), but don't start this shit up again.

If you have a cogent point then make it, but don't try to put lipstick on a pig to hide your true intent of grousing about PHP.

Also, provide a link to the php documentation (or MYSQL) about this 'flatten/FLTTEN' thing.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:06 AM

@modi

it was meant to be flatten not fltten as you suggested...... my mistake.

And no - I do like php. Who(what) I do dislike much though is Zend Technologies and Zeev Suraski. I think he may be nice person but its only cover as - in reality hidden under 'being-nice' coat, he definitely is stubborn asshole who thinks he is the most knowledgeable person out there and all other people are idiots. Idiot.

Zeev has his vision - giving a shit to the fact that his vision is in fact illusion of being the smartest in OSS world - even smarter than Mr Stallman hehe.....
Not to mention he has absolutely no knowledge as of what users want.....

IMO Zeev (and people like him) makes anything but harm to todays' IT world..... he doesnt understand this, because he is not capable of understanding this.....
In fact current situation within OSS world makes me sick. There are few people - CEOs - with their 'vision' (most often free product + paid support) and they are the wisest in this field (at least thats what they think of themselves). All they care about is constant stream of money.

They dont see that they are doing real and serious harm not only to us (people/users of OSS), but also to the entire OSS world......

Dumb fucking idiots.

This post has been edited by dev_: 28 April 2018 - 11:17 AM

Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

#5 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

Second, and last, warning chief.