5 Replies - 749 Views - Last Post: 21 May 2018 - 07:49 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Win7 does not remember the password when connecting SQL Server ?

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:56 AM

I do not post here to send here. When using a shared network drive, win7 does not remember any other computer passwords and when running applications with SQL Server connections win7 does not remember SQL Server's user / pass, SQL Server connection type is ODBC, you know how to fix this error ?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Win7 does not remember the password when connecting SQL Server ?

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Win7 does not remember the password when connecting SQL Server ?

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:54 AM

You should be reading the connection string information from ab appconfig or something similar.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:05 AM

You are replying to do not understander my question, so that is the ODCB connection program should
There is no use of the appconfig file, the program uses NameProgram.ini, the program is written the old Visual FoxPro 9.0. I'm asking the ultimate win7 can not remember the SQL Server user / pass of the ODBC connection and the second connection win7 does not remember when connecting to another computer, you pay attention to this connection
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:17 AM

Please do not post help questions in the tutorial section. I had to remove two "tutorial" submissions.

View Postdongtrien, on 18 May 2018 - 01:54 AM, said:

The computer new setup win7 ultimate 64 bit and add a network drive and create a shortcut for the desktop (create shortcut), each time you run the application right click on the shortcut and select Run as administrator new application run if double click directly If the shortcut of the application icon does not run, if you right click on the shortcut select Properties tab select "Compatibility" features running "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and "Run this program as administrator" blurred (grayed out), how to do ? For these features are not blurred ?

I'm asking the ultimate win7 can not remember the SQL Server user / pass of the ODBC connection and the second connection win7 does not remember when connecting to another computer,

Why would it? Again you should be using some sort of file or configuration file for connection information.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

At your request I send the log in to Database Tutorials: https://www.dreaminc...base-tutorials/
I entered the editing screen but when I press the post button but you do not know why?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:49 PM

What I said was to *NOT* post help questions in the tutorial area. NOT.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1