• +

30 Replies - 1317 Views - Last Post: 28 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: innovation javascript framework

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

View PostBlindman67, on 27 June 2018 - 05:11 AM, said:

Wow groovey dude, 2.5K :bananaman:/>/>

I am sure you are aware that for JS to run, it must be correctly formatted for the parser, and as all Javascript is also human readable, your code is an open book.

What I see in arto8.js is a simple module loader written in old school ES5, which would be cool if it was 2015. But its 2018 and modules are now part of the language fundamentals of modules.

The boat is unfortunately on the horizon for frameworks targeted at script loading and dependencies, maybe there is still some room for quality polyfills, but that sea is drying quickly and the frameworks that are flapping about in the mud, are including gold plated icons, just to attract anyone or anything.

There is nothing wrong with your code, it looks very well written, its just sadly 3+ years too late.

I have gift for You. Now see sources in the browser, opened book gradually becoming closed book. Now I design technique and created application, that guarding javascript source codes. this is individual solution, maybe innovation, I dont know like exists in the internet?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +