• +

58 Replies - 2821 Views - Last Post: 07 November 2018 - 03:10 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: innovation javascript framework

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

View PostBlindman67, on 27 June 2018 - 05:11 AM, said:

Wow groovey dude, 2.5K :bananaman:/>/>

I am sure you are aware that for JS to run, it must be correctly formatted for the parser, and as all Javascript is also human readable, your code is an open book.

What I see in arto8.js is a simple module loader written in old school ES5, which would be cool if it was 2015. But its 2018 and modules are now part of the language fundamentals of modules.

The boat is unfortunately on the horizon for frameworks targeted at script loading and dependencies, maybe there is still some room for quality polyfills, but that sea is drying quickly and the frameworks that are flapping about in the mud, are including gold plated icons, just to attract anyone or anything.

There is nothing wrong with your code, it looks very well written, its just sadly 3+ years too late.

I have gift for You. Now see sources in the browser, opened book gradually becoming closed book. Now I design technique and created application, that guarding javascript source codes. this is individual solution, maybe innovation, I dont know like exists in the internet?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 September 2018 - 04:27 AM

All glory to the Lord God

Hello,

With God's Mercy, I am developing new javascript framework and want to present

With project enlarging maintenance not dropped.

login: admin,
password: admin

http://81.16.8.98:8088/

stay with God
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

View Postarto8, on 23 June 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

in this framework added language support. for view site in English language url is:
http://81.16.8.98:8088/?language=en
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:40 AM

With this framework coming in that idea, that sites can be prepare with poor html, javascript. and back-end langues as php, aspx only used to get data from databases and send ajax call response by json format. If You give attention above referenced site developed with html pages, and for getting database data used aspx and ms sql server.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:58 AM

When projects grown, code maintenance not dropped down. In basis putted solutions, design patterns that theoretically make easy developing complicated large, scalable, stable, reliable, strong and simple to support code projects. In this framework implemented following features
validators,
scrollable grid,
end users can settings to hide or show columns, order columns, set columns width, sort grid, set column is take part in filtering.
editable, readonly grids.
master-details relationships grids.
context menus by right click,
dialogs and messageBoxs.
With God's Mercy, this framework continued growing, with not to meet difficults and problems.
All glory to the Lord God
stay with God

This post has been edited by astonecipher: 27 September 2018 - 10:47 AM
Reason for edit:: removed you plus sizing

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#36 ArtificialSoldier   User is online

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

How's the documentation coming along, has God been able to help with that as well?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#37 ArtificialSoldier   User is online

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:12 AM

Clicking on that link, after all of the screen redrawns and redirections happen, ends up with the browser downloading 77 Javascript files. I don't know why you split everything up into files generally less than 1KB, but if you combined those into 1 file it would take a lot less than 4 seconds to finish loading.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:16 AM

View PostArtificialSoldier, on 27 September 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

Clicking on that link, after all of the screen redrawns and redirections happen, ends up with the browser downloading 77 Javascript files. I don't know why you split everything up into files generally less than 1KB, but if you combined those into 1 file it would take a lot less than 4 seconds to finish loading.

because framework prepared modular architecture with small modules. that downloaded by demand, for AMD technique googling RequireJS. for example context menu support in the separate one file. when not used that, that module not loaded.(in login.html page that and also other many modules not loading)
In JQuery maybe for someone not all feature needed, but because all in one, all loaded.

This post has been edited by arto8: 27 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#39 ArtificialSoldier   User is online

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:31 AM

OK, but what I'm saying is that it would be faster if you did load everything. When you are transferring 70 files that are each 1KB, it takes much longer than transferring 1 file that is 70KB. Every transfer has overhead involving the browser making the connection to the server, and also keep in mind that browsers have a limit on how many connections they have open at one time. So even if you tell it to download 50 modules, it's not going to download all of them at once, it will open only a few connections and download them individually, and every connection requires additional overhead. You can see it spelled out in your browser's developer tools if you look at the Network tab and the timing graph, it says exactly how long every step takes.

Consider the browser downloading _amm8r.js. 264ms were spent waiting for other connections to finish. After the connection started, it was stalled for 76ms. It waited for 246ms, and it took 3.27ms to download the file. The total is 589.78ms, half a second to download less than 1KB. It took 3.27ms to download the actual data, and 589.78ms total. That means that 0.05% of the total time was spent actually transferring data, the rest is connection overhead. This is why it is faster to download one file instead of many, because you only have the connection overhead once instead of many times. This is why it takes 3.41s to download 24 Javascript files on your site which only have a total of 62.9KB. That is an effective download speed of just over 20KB/s. That's not good.

So, it's great that you've split things up into small modules, but it kills your loading speed and has a noticeable effect when the page is loading and rendering.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:18 PM

View PostArtificialSoldier, on 27 September 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

OK, but what I'm saying is that it would be faster if you did load everything. When you are transferring 70 files that are each 1KB, it takes much longer than transferring 1 file that is 70KB. Every transfer has overhead involving the browser making the connection to the server, and also keep in mind that browsers have a limit on how many connections they have open at one time. So even if you tell it to download 50 modules, it's not going to download all of them at once, it will open only a few connections and download them individually, and every connection requires additional overhead. You can see it spelled out in your browser's developer tools if you look at the Network tab and the timing graph, it says exactly how long every step takes.

Consider the browser downloading _amm8r.js. 264ms were spent waiting for other connections to finish. After the connection started, it was stalled for 76ms. It waited for 246ms, and it took 3.27ms to download the file. The total is 589.78ms, half a second to download less than 1KB. It took 3.27ms to download the actual data, and 589.78ms total. That means that 0.05% of the total time was spent actually transferring data, the rest is connection overhead. This is why it is faster to download one file instead of many, because you only have the connection overhead once instead of many times. This is why it takes 3.41s to download 24 Javascript files on your site which only have a total of 62.9KB. That is an effective download speed of just over 20KB/s. That's not good.

So, it's great that you've split things up into small modules, but it kills your loading speed and has a noticeable effect when the page is loading and rendering.

if You get attention (order by time to understand) 1.95s of 3.82 is going to download ajax response database data with 400 kb size by json format. 3.82 - 1.95 = 1.87s cost to download rest (js, css, png, html). Data with about 10000 rows loaded all. For site important to fast filter pharmacies by typing a few characters. Loaded all ones. remainder go offline, not more further select
ajax requests. Only one-one row updates.

Other reason that, becouse all not downloaded simultanously, step by step, For example module A depend from modues B, C, also module B depend module E, first downloaded module A, wait to download modules B, C. when module B loaded, now initiated to download module E.

This post has been edited by arto8: 27 September 2018 - 10:31 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:14 AM

You see only one viewpoint, modular architecture provide small code downloading, only necessary sources. May be with developing many feature components project growing so large, that if all in one place, may be size 100... mbytes. but for current page necessary 20 kbyte scripts. In real world in one place lose, in other win. Must view summary. With Assembler language writing minimum size and fast programmes, but c++ come to provide easy, comfortable, rapid code developing, even though software size a little large and speed slowing.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#42 ArtificialSoldier   User is online

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:17 AM

You see only one viewpoint, modular architecture provide small code downloading, only necessary sources.

I don't think I see only one viewpoint, I'm just pointing out what I know from my own experience. I understand the utility of modularity. I'm just trying to make sure you understand what you're doing. If your only goal is to download the absolute minimum number of bytes across the wire, then you've almost done that. If your goal is to make your application fast, you have not done that.

May be with developing many feature components project growing so large, that if all in one place, may be size 100... mbytes.

That sounds pretty unlikely. The application I develop has an entire Javascript front-end for admins. The admin interface Javascript file is 1.35MB, so you're theorizing about some project that is about 75 times larger than the application that we've been developing for years. But, regardless of whether or not that's likely, here's the real kicker:

That 1.35MB Javascript file is minified down to 712.82KBwhen we deploy it, and we also use server-side compression if the browser supports it. This means that of that original 1.35MB, only 94.45KB needs be transferred across the wire for the browser to get that code. For that request, it took the browser 427ms to download.

It took less time to download a 712KB file on my system, than it did 24 files at a total of 62KB on your system. The effective speed of my system is over 10 times faster than yours.

Here's another thing to consider - server-side compression. Both of our servers will gzip content and deliver that instead. Like I said, my admin file of 712KB gets gzipped doown to 94KB, so the zipped size is 13% of the original (minified) size. On your server, it is backwards. Since your files are so small to start with, gzipping them actually makes several of them larger, not smaller. The file _amm8b.js starts at 115B, but the gzipped size is 547B. The file it downloads is 475% bigger than the original file. This is because your files are so small, gzipping is not efficient on very small files, all you're doing is adding the additional time for the server to zip the file and the browser to unzip it, you're not gaining any speed because the zipped file is larger.

Now, you have jQuery loading on your site, and that starts at 75KB which gets compressed to 39KB, so that throws off the average. Overall, your 24 Javascript files are 99KB, but only 63KB is transferred. If we remove jQuery, then your 23 remaining files are 24KB total size, and 24KB is transferred. You gain literally nothing by compression, only having the browser spend additional time to unzip 23 tiny files.

I'll end with a comparison. In my application, logged in as a main admin, it downloads 14 Javascript files, which uncompress to 1.86MB, but only 400KB compressed. It finishes in 3.05s. On yours, it downloads 24 Javascript files, for a total size of 55KB, which uncompresses to 99KB, and finishes in 3.07s. It takes slightly less time to download 1.86MB of Javascript code on my application than it does to download 99KB of Javascript code on your application.

And I haven't even mentioned the fact that if I click on your link above, it loads a bunch of files, tries to show some tables, redraws the screen a few times, before redirecting to the login page. If you're going to redirect to the login page anyway, why waste time drawing and redrawing the tables?

So, maybe it's you that's not looking at all viewpoints.

With Assembler language writing minimum size and fast programmes, but c++ come to provide easy, comfortable, rapid code developing, even though software size a little large and speed slowing.

Dude, Javascript is not ASM, Javascript is already easy to write.
Was This Post Helpful? 4
  • +
  • -

#43 ArtificialSoldier   User is online

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

I'll add one more thing: if you're trying to make things fast and easy for programmers, great, but you're sacrificing speed. Will actual users, not programmers, want to use some slow application that was chosen just because the programmers could write it quickly? Isn't the real thing that matters is how fast the application is for the people who actually use it? If your application ends up being slow and painful to use, it doesn't matter if it only took you two days to make it if no one wants to use it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:11 AM

View PostArtificialSoldier, on 28 September 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

And I haven't even mentioned the fact that if I click on your link above, it loads a bunch of files, tries to show some tables, redraws the screen a few times, before redirecting to the login page. If you're going to redirect to the login page anyway, why waste time drawing and redrawing the tables?

So must do. For each pharmacy given it user name and password. for demo version I give one login, password (admin, admin). If in work suddenly go to login.html page that meaning other demo user with same login also looking with You. For this site real users not so problem, because each pharmacy has its own login. For other questions I will answer nearest future. A few minute ago I seed incorrect in site associated language support subsystem and corrected just now. My problem that may be I dos not happen to see problem on time. When I discovering visual user interface problem, just in that time resolving. I will answer soon rest

This post has been edited by arto8: 29 September 2018 - 12:13 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:21 AM

Javascript is not ASM, Javascript is already easy to write.

Example assembler and c++ I bring to explain what want to say. Javascript and other languages easy to learn, but peoples developing frameworks in various languages. I don't speak framework role.

so you're theorizing about some project that is about 75 times larger

Framework is not intended for one project. In framework may be very many functionalities. For example in one projec can be used one implementation of context menu, other may be else or not used. framework not restricted for one project, it is environment for developing more projects. thus can have many-many modules, therefore megabytes size.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (4 Pages)
  • +