2 Replies - 634 Views - Last Post: 31 October 2018 - 01:02 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

is any posibility to import vba userform in vb6?

Posted 30 October 2018 - 03:24 PM

Hi! First to all sorry for my english :rolleyes:/> I made a VBA excel macro witch use userform and use a lot of textboxes an labels etc. with special naming of control, settig etc. I will to move my vba project in vb6. Is any possibility to make this move? I tried the userform export from vba and import in vb6 but no success. The copy paste of objets from forms no success. I tried edit in notepad the userform.frm like same the form.frm in vb6 file but the controls is in .frx and that is coded. the problem is with the controls and his settings on the userform.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: is any posibility to import vba userform in vb6?

#2 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: is any posibility to import vba userform in vb6?

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

I would go through by hand and recreate it. I mean.. if you are going to VB6 may as well use primitive means. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• never lube your breaks
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: is any posibility to import vba userform in vb6?

Posted 31 October 2018 - 01:02 AM

If you name the controls in the same way you could probably copy blocks of code with, possibly, little editing (initially).

I don't know if the earlier Visual Studio behaves this way, but, you may be able to click on each control in turn, type its name and this appears in the properties window, focused on the the last property that was clicked into. But maybe this is a more recent nicety.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1