1 Replies - 158 Views - Last Post: 22 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey Guys, Hope I'm in Right Place

Posted 22 December 2018 - 01:17 PM

Hey dreamcoders,

I'm Rob and I'm joining this forum mostly to try and get a little help in understanding websites, coding, programming, etc.

I was initially in a sales career but due to some unfortunate circumstances I had to quit my job and tend to some urgent family issues... Anyway I'm changing careers to get into digital marketing (namely SEO/Content marketing) and started a niche blog that I will monetize once I get some traffic too.

So what leads me to your coding programming forum?

Well in order to begin my digital marketing journey I had to set up a Wordpress website which has a bit of a learning curve (for me at least) and I keep running into issues every now and then where I need to add some code or go into the backend of the site and mess with some stuff and it all makes zero sense to me.

So I'm joining this forum in an effort to perhaps have some experts such as yourselves to wipe some of the dirt from my glasses and help me see things a bit more clearly.

I hope I'm in the right place, if not and you guys don't really like to get into the nitty gritty 101 stuff with beginners maybe you could point me to a forum/resource better suited to my needs?

Thanks and I look forward to fruitful conversations either way!

Cheers,
-Rob

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey Guys, Hope I'm in Right Place

• Beginner
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hey Guys, Hope I'm in Right Place

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

Welcome to DIC! Hopefully you'll get some good answers to your questions, and then stick around to answer some questions yourself.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1