0 Replies - 462 Views - Last Post: 01 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Professional Computer Science Tutor

Posted 01 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

Hello, my name is André Casal. I've attended a Masters Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Aveiro and I've been developing software since 2004. I've worked with clients such as Monster Energy, the NBC TV network, the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation and I've helped several start-ups get off the ground. I've also helped hundreds of students and professionals achieve success in their computer science educational goals, mainly on courses related to computer science.

I specialize on Digital Systems, Computer Architecture, Programming and Web Development.

I tutor because helping others is part of my life mission and because I understand the importance of having a good mentor in your life.

With the convenience of online classes, you can book and start your classes today, from the comfort of your home. We'll use Zoom (which is much like Skype but better for tutoring) to video-conference, share and control each others screen, share files and write and draw on a virtual whiteboard. You'll also have private access to the recordings of our sessions so you can review what you need after the session.

The price is 30€/hour and you can book a tutoring session on my website.

By working with me, you'll also supporting a worthwhile cause. I donate a percentage of your purchase to Kevin deLaplante, an academic philosopher turned independent worker helping people think critically about the important issues in life.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1