7 Replies - 264 Views - Last Post: 11 March 2019 - 05:17 AM

#1 LateMoon   User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 26-February 19

Hello Everyone!

Posted 26 February 2019 - 07:48 AM

I am currently a senior at a technical school studying software engineering. I will be attending Youngstown State University next year, and then hopefully Ohio State University after that. I am pretty new to programming, although I have been around it going on 2 years now. I have a very wide range of interests, from motocross all the way to esports. If you would like to play some games or talk about something, I'm bored a lot so please do let me know!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello Everyone!

#2 modi123_1   User is offline

  • Suitor #2
  • member icon



Reputation: 15215
  • View blog
  • Posts: 60,899
  • Joined: 12-June 08

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

Welcome aboard! There's a game topic in the lounge you can peruse.


Quote

then hopefully Ohio State University after that

I believe you mean THE Ohio State University. ;) At least that's how I hear it on NCAA game day. Hahaha
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 LateMoon   User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 26-February 19

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:57 AM

View Postmodi123_1, on 26 February 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

Welcome aboard! There's a game topic in the lounge you can peruse.


Quote

then hopefully Ohio State University after that

I believe you mean THE Ohio State University. ;)/> At least that's how I hear it on NCAA game day. Hahaha


Yes I believe that is exactly how they say it now a days. Thanks for the friendly welcome!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 modi123_1   User is offline

  • Suitor #2
  • member icon



Reputation: 15215
  • View blog
  • Posts: 60,899
  • Joined: 12-June 08

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:59 AM

I literally hear the bold and underline through the tv. It's weird.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 hexagod   User is offline

  • 😂😂😂
  • member icon

Reputation: 31
  • View blog
  • Posts: 577
  • Joined: 29-October 16

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:18 AM

ello gov'na

motocross huh? I am more of a street bike kinda guy but good to have another biker/coder aboard. :rockon:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 LateMoon   User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 26-February 19

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:01 PM

View Posthexagod, on 01 March 2019 - 09:18 AM, said:

ello gov'na

motocross huh? I am more of a street bike kinda guy but good to have another biker/coder aboard. :rockon:/>


Well its funny you say that. Me and my dad just bought a bsa 650 just to mess around with. The British bikes are really quite weird to ride with sides of the shifter and the brake being flipped. Glad to see I'm not the only one though :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#7 hexagod   User is offline

  • 😂😂😂
  • member icon

Reputation: 31
  • View blog
  • Posts: 577
  • Joined: 29-October 16

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

BSA 650 ..the original sportbike... I had an 05 GSX-R600 that I was forced to sell, because I lost my college job to obamacare 49+ employee insurance mandate and couldn't pay my rent @ the end of my degree. I want to get another one badly. Gas mileage on i4 600 is about 60mpg and it will do a 12.4 second 1/4 on only mod shorty twobro muffler.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#8 LateMoon   User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 26-February 19

Re: Hello Everyone!

Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:17 AM

View Posthexagod, on 01 March 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

BSA 650 ..the original sportbike... I had an 05 GSX-R600 that I was forced to sell, because I lost my college job to obamacare 49+ employee insurance mandate and couldn't pay my rent @ the end of my degree. I want to get another one badly. Gas mileage on i4 600 is about 60mpg and it will do a 12.4 second 1/4 on only mod shorty twobro muffler.


Yes indeed. That really sucks that you were forced to sell it. One of my friends had one and they are really fun bikes. Riding with the controls on opposite sides with the bs is very confusing. I find myself coming up to a stop and just smashing the shifter downshifting and almost sending myself over the bars all the time!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1