Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 10553 Views - Last Post: 21 July 2009 - 02:51 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Automating Citrix

Post icon  Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:43 AM

Hi Everyone.
I would like to know, is there any option to automate a software / Application running on citrix. I can create a session using an ICAClient from the local system to a remote system. All i want is to send some keystrokes to the Application in Citrix. Since Default Sendkeys and KEYBOARD_EVENT is not working in citrix, I guess there will be some tool like ICAClient.dll which does this job.
There is a dll call for MetaFrameCOM.MetaFrameFarm which i guess can do all these things. But I am not able to connect correctly to a FARM. Please let me know, the details. Thank you in advance for the help you are going to provide.

Neal Gabriel

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Automating Citrix

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Automating Citrix

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:16 AM

Please do not double post like this, you have this same exact post in the Software Development Forum, post in one forum and wait for an answer, dont flood the forums with the same question; not only is that considered rude (and make people less likely to asnwer your question), but its also against the Forum Rules :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:37 AM

I tried something like this a while back...

I believe (am not sure) the Citrix is using it's own keyboard handler.
Sendkeys don't work, and have even tried my own keyboard control and stuffing the keystrokes into the keyboard buffer to no avail...

The only thing I can suggest is to copy the automation program onto the machine that you are remoted into.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:01 AM

View PostPsychoCoder, on 24 Jan, 2008 - 07:16 AM, said:

Please do not double post like this, you have this same exact post in the Software Development Forum, post in one forum and wait for an answer, dont flood the forums with the same question; not only is that considered rude (and make people less likely to asnwer your question), but its also against the Forum Rules :)

Sorry for Double Posting. The Reason behind i posted in software dev is b coz, Not everyone willl be checkin vb forum.
But Please let me know the answer if u know./ .
Regards

View PostLookNAO, on 24 Jan, 2008 - 07:37 AM, said:

Sendkeys don't work, and have even tried my own keyboard control and stuffing the keystrokes into the keyboard buffer to no avail...

The only thing I can suggest is to copy the automation program onto the machine that you are remoted into.

Thank you Very much for the reply. But This is possible only if we have complete access to the remote client. Hope to find a solution as the earliest
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

View Postnealgabriel45, on 25 Jan, 2008 - 06:01 AM, said:

View PostPsychoCoder, on 24 Jan, 2008 - 07:16 AM, said:

Sorry for Double Posting. The Reason behind i posted in software dev is b coz, Not everyone willl be checkin vb forum.
But Please let me know the answer if u know./ .
Regards

View PostLookNAO, on 24 Jan, 2008 - 07:37 AM, said:

Thank you Very much for the reply. But This is possible only if we have complete access to the remote client. Hope to find a solution as the earliest

Have you found a solution to this? If yes, could you please share with me.
Thanks
_GJK
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1