can I have your feedback please?

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 717 Views - Last Post: 28 October 2019 - 07:15 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

can I have your feedback please?

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:12 AM

Iíve created a tool for web devs that can be a changer in work with web apps. Itís a simple Chrome extension with a landing page. I would make use of any feedback or UX comments, as Iím still working on it. Please, have a look https://fill.ly
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: can I have your feedback please?

#2 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: can I have your feedback please?

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:42 AM

Geeze.. yes. Let me provide you my info all willy-nilly for you to examine, sell, and (ab)use. :rolleyes:

Subscriptions
Offers Weekly tech digest Updates

We collect information about what fill.ly pages you access, information about your mobile device (such as device or browser type), information you send us (such as an email address used to register or communicate with us), and referral information.

Personal data

We may collect your personal data such as first and last name or your address.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:25 AM

View Postmodi123_1, on 20 September 2019 - 05:42 AM, said:

Geeze.. yes. Let me provide you my info all willy-nilly for you to examine, sell, and (ab)use. :rolleyes:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Subscriptions
Offers Weekly tech digest Updates

We collect information about what fill.ly pages you access, information about your mobile device (such as device or browser type), information you send us (such as an email address used to register or communicate with us), and referral information.

Personal data

We may collect your personal data such as first and last name or your address.

Thanks for your comment! However it's not what you think :)/>/>/>/>/>/>/> . I'm going to restate the privacy policy to make it more clear here. At this stage please note the policy states:

Collecting data is not necessary and you may provide us with those data if you want to use feature such as "Personal Data Filling" (Alt + Shift + 3). You may remove those data anytime.

So the user decides whether they wanna use this feature (personal data filling) and decides what to store. So they store it, not us!

As for other data if you use my extension to share your forms between team members or make it work on differennt devices, or even map between domains, it has to be saved & stored in order everything works, otherwise it makes no sense, right? And again you got full control of what is stored: you decide what we store, when we store it and you can delete it anytime.

Also please note that the policy says:

You can work offline and without saving data on our website.

Once again thank you for paying attention to this and, as I said, I will rewrite everything so that the privacy issue is clear to everyone.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:09 AM

Hi there,

I'm working on a Chrome extension designed for web developers. As I've just launched my tool and I'm constantly developing it, I decided to start a blog. It's about growth/programming/marketing. I would appreciate it if you could give me any feedback on how do you feel about it: https://blog.fill.ly/
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:15 AM

Merging with your existing post.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +