2 Replies - 421 Views - Last Post: 21 September 2019 - 11:39 AM

#1 Skydiver   User is online

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

The Pragmatic Programmer: 20th Anniversary Edition

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:32 PM

The Pragmatic Programmer: Classic developer handbook is retooled for the 21st century

Update after: I just realized that I didn't actually post the comments I originally wrote up. I've long since closed the browser tabs on that and I'm too lazy to re-type it so here's a quick synopsis of what I originally wrote:

For every active developer, and every person who wants to write code "when they grow up", the first edition of this book was the definitive book on how to write large pieces of code, especially if you are working with a team of other developers. I'm quite sure that this second edition with revamped content that is targeted for the contemporary way of writing code with currently available technologies and frameworks will become another classic text for a practitioner of the art of software development.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: The Pragmatic Programmer: 20th Anniversary Edition

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: The Pragmatic Programmer: 20th Anniversary Edition

Posted 21 September 2019 - 09:43 AM

Pffffsstt.. If it's not a fancy gold leaf exotic animal hide bound book then nuts to them. Ain't nobody gunna tell me how I write the codes or cram my datas.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 Skydiver   User is online

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: The Pragmatic Programmer: 20th Anniversary Edition

Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:39 AM

LOL! If spaghetti code is good enough for SpectateSwamp, it's good enough for me. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1