1 Replies - 203 Views - Last Post: 24 February 2020 - 01:18 PM

• 😂😂😂
  • member icon

• View blog

Recommended Frameworks/Libraries/Protocols for Developing p2p Android

Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:10 PM

I have an android app that currently uses WebView and system services to provide notifications and watch videos through the app. We are switching the app over to an API model (from the webview) and the p2p usually works through webview [sans webrtc issue]. Before I get too far into retooling this, I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations for frameworks, protocols, libraries etc that I could use to serve files p2p on android? General file sharing over p2p on android, what are good resources or places to get started?

I need to approach this with extreme caution, because I don't want to expose the end user to security risks, so even advice on security would be welcome. Essentially, you can post anything that would be helpful to people like me who are looking to create p2p android apps.

I was going to post this on stackexchange, but apparently you can't ask questions like this. I always liked this forum for the ability to have discussions instead of just asking questions. I feel like that site is boxed in sometimes.

Thanks!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Recommended Frameworks/Libraries/Protocols for Developing p2p Android

• Enterprise Software Architect
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Recommended Frameworks/Libraries/Protocols for Developing p2p Android

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:18 PM

How "into the weeds" do you want to get?

Research Paper
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1