1 Replies - 291 Views - Last Post: 03 May 2020 - 03:03 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Struggling with Data Structures and Algorithms and need some help

Posted 03 May 2020 - 12:45 PM

Hello, we are currently having Data Structures and Algorithms in my uni, but I'm having great difficulties with this subject. Honestly I don't understand anything at all. I can't even do really simple things like writing a function to calculate the factorial of a number using iteration. That's why I'm looking for a good online resource (with Javascript) for this subject. I think that video tutorials would be the best for me. I need something that explains the main topics in Data Structures and Algorithms like arrays, linked lists, iteration, recursion, binary search etc. as simple and in as much details as possible for a complete beginner with almost no previous knowledge in programming like me. I need to learn how to solve problems myself, but I'm absolutely clueless and that's why I'm turning for help to you. I really hope that you could recommend me something useful for my situation since it's really important for me to pass my exam in my first attempt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Struggling with Data Structures and Algorithms and need some help

#2 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Struggling with Data Structures and Algorithms and need some help

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:03 PM

What book are you all using?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +