0 Replies - 424 Views - Last Post: 15 April 2021 - 09:44 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Print bitmap size

Posted 15 April 2021 - 09:44 AM

I'm new to writing print code. My code prints a picture box. I want to set the image size to fit 8.5 x 17 paper. The right paper size is selected but the image is not the desired size. The picture comes out the size to fit on a 8.5 x 11 paper. I need the image to fill the 8.5 x 17 paper. Also the image is not centered on the page. Can someone look at my code and tell me what I need to have the image come out right?
    Private Sub dgvDFile_CellContentClick(sender As Object, e As DataGridViewCellEventArgs) Handles dgvDFile.CellContentClick

If e.ColumnIndex = 1 And dgvDFile.Rows(e.RowIndex).Cells(2).Value IsNot "" Then
            PictureBox1.Image = Image.FromFile(dgvDFile.Rows(0).Cells(2).Value)
        Else
            PictureBox1.Image = Nothing
        End If

End Sub

Private Sub ToolStripButton1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles ToolStripButton1.Click

PrintDocument1.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = True
        Dim psize As Printing.PaperSize

' The parameter of Item method is any kind of paper size avaliable on the printer
        psize = PrintDocument1.PrinterSettings.PaperSizes.Item(2)

' This line set the Page size of the document
        PrintDocument1.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSize = psize

PrintDocument1.Print()

End Sub

Private Sub PrintDocument1_PrintPage(sender As Object, e As Printing.PrintPageEventArgs) Handles PrintDocument1.PrintPage

Dim b As New Bitmap(1632, 1056)
        PictureBox1.DrawToBitmap(b, PictureBox1.ClientRectangle)

e.Graphics.DrawImage(PictureBox1.Image, e.MarginBounds.Left, e.MarginBounds.Top)

End Sub

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1