2 Replies - 8655 Views - Last Post: 07 April 2008 - 08:56 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Non-recursive function in C programming language to reverse a doubly

Post icon  Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

I am a novice in C programming.

So please give an answer including all steps for the below Program.

Write a non-recursive function in C programming language to reverse a doubly linked list?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Non-recursive function in C programming language to reverse a doubly

• Can grep dead trees!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Non-recursive function in C programming language to reverse a doubly

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

Now I have been nice and posted the rules on a number of your posts. Your posts are basic questions about linked lists and for a nice little weekend homework assignment. If you can't do the assignment I suggest that you follow the following steps:

#1 READ THE BOOK!!! These asignments are basic and easy.
1.a If you do not understand the book then:
1.a.1 As your instructor questions.
1.a.2 post specific question here on DIC.
#2. Talk to your instructor. Be honest and say "I just don't understand how to do the assignment"
#3. If all else fails drop the class and try to learn a little more about C before you attempt it again.
#4. Give up. These assignments are very basic and if you just can't figure them out after reading the book and asking questions, you really will only frustrate yourself more by continuing on with Computer Science.

note that if anyone posts a solution to your questions before I see some effort to solve them on your part I will remove their posts.

(You can however ask more specific non-homework questions like: "what is a linked list? How is it used? etc... but the answers you get will look very much like what is in the book.)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Can grep dead trees!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Non-recursive function in C programming language to reverse a doubly

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Post your code like this: :code:

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1