C# and SQL

Interaction of C# with the web...

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 813 Views - Last Post: 28 May 2008 - 06:01 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

C# and SQL

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:58 AM

I am competent with JAVA ...but I am trying out C# can you guyz please help with this exercise I got from a Tutorial book I am studying....

It goes like this.......

Create a fully functional 32bit front-end application, middle tier webservice (data layer) and an optimized database to do the following:
We need to store multiple addresses for clients and your application should allow for inserting, updating and deleting of these records.Any data updates must be done through the webservice.

Thanks Sibo

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: C# and SQL

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: C# and SQL

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:01 AM

View Postsibo21024, on 28 May, 2008 - 05:58 AM, said:

I am competent with JAVA ...but I am trying out C# can you guyz please help with this exercise I got from a Tutorial book I am studying....

It goes like this.......

Create a fully functional 32bit front-end application, middle tier webservice (data layer) and an optimized database to do the following:
We need to store multiple addresses for clients and your application should allow for inserting, updating and deleting of these records.Any data updates must be done through the webservice.

Thanks Sibo

[rules][/rules]

when you post some code we can take a look and help you understand what might have went wrong :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1