1 Replies - 515 Views - Last Post: 31 May 2008 - 09:34 AM

• Proud supporter of the lulz
  • member icon

• View blog

I'm Back?

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

Guys, I gotta confess.

I've stopped posting here about... I'd say 6 months ago, maybe a bit less. I kinda was in a hardware trip... and still am now. I stopped posting here and started participating at Overclock.net... it's a nice forum, big and all, and I was really hyped about having some 45 views 60 seconds after posting.

While I'm not quitting the other forum to come back here full time, I got kinda bored of the people over there. Big forums get kinda repetitive: suggest a case, suggest a mobo, yes this ram will work, no your overclock doesn't rock that much, no your dell can't be overclocked from the BIOS, and yes you're Athlon XP is useless these days. It's pretty much always the same thing. It was cool for a while, but I'm getting sick of it.

Then I thought about you guys back here, and I kinda missed you. :wub:

It seems that topics here were much more entertaining, opinions more interesting, diversified... the grass is just seemed greener.

So I'm back... I'll probably be a lounge lizard like I previously was, but hopefully reading some stuff will get me working on my coding again.

This post has been edited by max302: 31 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I'm Back?

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I'm Back?

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:34 AM

Oh you left? haha jk. Welcome back... we missed your chaos. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1