run perldesk tool in php

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 2678 Views - Last Post: 08 July 2008 - 07:04 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Run perl in php

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:05 AM

Hello all

I need to run perldesk software in my php. I am using Xampp(windows xp, Apache,mysql). I am working on amember tool and my requirement is to integrate perldesk with amember. There is amember plugin for integration, but my problem is that i dont know how to run perldesk (that it made perl language) to run in php.

I want to know how can run perl script in php. If any one has done above said task then please help.

Thanks you very much.

This post has been edited by jarnail: 08 July 2008 - 04:25 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Run perl in php

• Barbarbar
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Run perl in php

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:35 AM

Do you need to actually run the Perl scripts in your PHP code? or do you just need to interact with the database? If all you need is the database, you don't need to worry about Perl at all - just figure out the database, and you're good to go.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:31 AM

View Postgirasquid, on 7 Jul, 2008 - 08:35 AM, said:

Do you need to actually run the Perl scripts in your PHP code? or do you just need to interact with the database? If all you need is the database, you don't need to worry about Perl at all - just figure out the database, and you're good to go.

Thanks for your response. I just want to run perldesk software in my php project. I am already using amember, virtue mart(joomla) and vbulletin in project, but problem is that perldesk is not working and i dont have good perl background.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Barbarbar
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:04 AM

Does perldesk run at all? If it doesn't, it's probably a server misconfiguration - the average Apache server can handle PHP and Perl side by side if necessary.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1