3 Replies - 560 Views - Last Post: 24 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello, New Kid on the Block

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

Hello, I wanted to introduce myself. I am a graduate student at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA in the Multimedia Technology program. My concentration area is Web Design and Development. I have been a freelance website designer and graphic designer specializing in firefighting websites for 4 years. I'm comfortable in Photoshop, Dreamweaver CS3 and Sony Vegas 8. I'm currently learning PHP and MySQL during my free time. I look forward to using the resources on this site. B)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello, New Kid on the Block

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello, New Kid on the Block

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Welcome to D.I.C. tban261! I will be taking Dreamweaver and Photoshop this semester hopefully you will be able to answer some of my questions! There are plenty of PHP and MySQL resources.

Tutorials
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:27 AM

View Postwartech, on 23 Aug, 2008 - 11:55 PM, said:

Welcome to D.I.C. tban261! I will be taking Dreamweaver and Photoshop this semester hopefully you will be able to answer some of my questions! There are plenty of PHP and MySQL resources.

Tutorials

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to helping you with Dreamweaver and Photoshop. They are very powerful programs that make designing websites easy on the designer. Dreamweaver CS3 has a very good balance between letting you program in a WYSIWYG way for designers and for allowing you to code and modify your code easily if you are more of a programmer who is used to coding XHTML in a program like NotePad. Photoshop is one of those programs that you can't ever learn enough of. :)

Just curious, where are you taking your classes?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

CNM - Albuquerque, NM
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -