2 Replies - 814 Views - Last Post: 17 November 2008 - 06:51 AM

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

New Cheap Hosting Site

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

Ok you maybe thinking "another one" but since i'm the type of person that tries to find the best deal and is usually changing hostiung alot. I have teamed up with a friend and we have started our own hosting site. With a free account. We are still working on it (basically the server connecting to our WHMCS) so soon we will be launching. All i'm after is for people to check it out and see what you think. So the site. Ok. Benoks Hosting
Cheers for this.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: New Cheap Hosting Site

• Pirate King
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: New Cheap Hosting Site

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:36 PM

We aim to provide the best service for website hosting for any time of budget. We have Five different types of hosting packages to suit your needs!
Note that you have a typographical error, which can lead people to believe you're unprofessional. I suggest changing it to the following:

We aim to provide the best service website hosting for any type of budget. We have five different hosting packages to suit your needs!

This post has been edited by grimpirate: 12 November 2008 - 09:37 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: New Cheap Hosting Site

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:51 AM

Cheers for see this. It has been redone. I would like to tell every one that the site is fully functional everthing is working. So if you want hosting then come to us we are cheap with great service. Plus 15% off as well when you sign up.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1