2 Replies - 39818 Views - Last Post: 26 December 2008 - 11:15 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

php appointment calendar opensource

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

Developing a web site for a school project. Website is for a dental office and we need to implement an appointment calendar so patients can make appointments online. Patients have their own login ids and passwords and should only be able to create/edit/delete appointments for themselves.

Looking for an opensource example I can download and customize. Only familiar with php and javascript and am a beginner with both of them. Working with mySql.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: php appointment calendar opensource

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:42 PM

There are web applications for this all over the place and especially at the PHP script depot sites. One you can try is Jax Calendar which works with MySQL is PHP has documentation and best of all it is free.

Jax Calendar - ScriptSearch.com

Another you could try would be myEvent (also found at ScriptSearch.com). Not rated as good as the Jax Calendar but might be worth tinkering with.

myEvent - ScriptSearch.com

You could even go with something much bigger and robust like phpScheduleIt which is a whole scheduling program/platform in PHP.

phpScheduleIt - Open Source Web Based Scheduler

There are more out there. Just do a search for PHP Scheduling Calendar. Enjoy! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 1

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: php appointment calendar opensource

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:15 AM

Hello. I'm using the jax calendar and I am having a difficult time getting this to work. Is any one here to answer questions if I post here.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1