here after an advice from a friend and desperate need for help in c++

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 532 Views - Last Post: 19 December 2008 - 08:38 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

new here ! sup all ?

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

hey , im Roy Berbary

im majoring in computer graphics and animation so i have to take C++ at univeristy wich sucks since im innto movie animation and not programig ... C++ is a great program to work with however i seem to suck greatly in it since i cant understand a word that my teacher explains ! :S :S so im here with hopes to improve by ur help !

any further info about me that you wanna know is found on facebook...just look for Roy Berbary..

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: new here ! sup all ?

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: new here ! sup all ?

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

Hello Roy! Welcome to dream.in.code. Graphics and animation is the way I got into programming, too, since my college did not offer animation courses. I took the next best thing, which was programming. Now I am so glad I did! You might find yourself, like me, just as hooked on programming as animation! Once you start to 'get' it, programming has a way of hooking you, just like animation does. So, welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing you around, here at DIC. If you have questions, just post them in the forums, and include your code within [code] tags, and any errors you're getting. Happy coding! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: new here ! sup all ?

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:38 AM

Hello & and welcome!!! :-)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -