Hello All!

New to the Forum

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 834 Views - Last Post: 06 January 2009 - 01:39 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello All!

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

Hello All! I am Tyler, an intermidiate level programmer, and I joined this site to help me out with a couple projects I am beginning to work on. Hopefully this site will help me through some really tough spots.

This post has been edited by tdubs3891: 06 January 2009 - 10:53 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello All!

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello All!

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:56 AM

Hi Tyler! Welcome to Dream.In.Code. I think you'll find there are plenty of other intermediate level programmers here, so you're in good company :)

What projects are you starting? We've got a "Share Your Project" forum where you can get feedback and share what you've done, or if it's a homework project, you can post it in our programming help forums to get help.

Why not tell us a little more about yourself. Where are you from? Other than programming, do you have any hobbies?

I'll see you around the forums! Glad you decided to join!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:57 AM

Hello Tyler! Welcome to dream.in.code. This site is great for helping programmers at any level. All you have to do is post your questions in the help forum for your language, along with your code and any errors you're getting. Also please use the [code] tags. That's the best way to get help here. :)

What language(s) are you using?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:23 AM

Well other than when I am programming, at school, or at work, I spend 95% of my time playing video games. I collect swords, and am what most would consider the typical nerd. As for my projects, both are for leisure. The big one i am working on is with three of my friends in which we are creating a turn based rpg in c++, the other is a side project for fun creating a text-based rpg in java.

Just a couple challenges to help me learn these languages before i get to college. Yes I am in high school, a senior to be specific in Ohio.
What a great place it is :|
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:28 PM

hey, tdubs3891 thats cool, video games are great and making your own games is even better. The programs that i write are also most of them just to practice my hobby(programming), i too started computer program back when i used to be in school, i used to find myself a little different than others since i knew programming and others didn't have my computer skills, but now i have made it to university and everything is okay, here you will find people like you(just as i did), people who's main interest is programming(people who dream in code)! This forum is is really great, try to get the maximum out of it, ask questions, submit tutorials and you will be a better programmer hopefully, see you around ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:39 PM

Welcommen!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -