6 Replies - 768 Views - Last Post: 29 January 2009 - 10:29 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

<? echo "hello all"; ?>

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:26 AM

It was a cold day when omertacoders stumbled out of his dark computer room. The sky was blue, the sun at her brightest but the cold, yes i hate the cold. "Wes" i shouted, "temperature report". "-11C" ... did I mention I hated the cold ... heh another winterday at the Belgian coast.

and now I've run out of inspiration :blink: well for the rest, php programmer and I'm taking some first steps in C# and i come from the 1980's Amiga scene (yea the good oldschool days).

I was looking for a new programming community and I came across this site ...

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: <? echo "hello all"; ?>

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: <? echo "hello all"; ?>

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:40 AM

Welcome omertacoders! Lucky for you, you have found the best programming help community around! Nice going. :)

If you have questions, just post them in the forums. Click the link in my signature to find out the best way to get help at Dream.in.code.

What else do you like to do besides coding? We like to find out a little about our members. So tell us a bit about yourself. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

View Postomertacoders, on 27 Jan, 2009 - 08:26 AM, said:

It was a cold day when omertacoders stumbled out of his dark computer room. The sky was blue, the sun at her brightest but the cold, yes i hate the cold. "Wes" i shouted, "temperature report". "-11C" ... did I mention I hated the cold ... heh another winterday at the Belgian coast.

and now I've run out of inspiration :blink: well for the rest, php programmer and I'm taking some first steps in C# and i come from the 1980's Amiga scene (yea the good oldschool days).

I was looking for a new programming community and I came across this site ...

<? echo "this is a pretty cool place you've stumbled into, so feel free to enjoy yourself :)";
echo "as for myself, i'm more into the design side of things, so you'll find me in the gfx area as it is one of the few places i deem myself intelligent enough to speak in."
echo "<h1>WELCOME TO DIC</h1>";?>
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• May Your Swords Stay Sharp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

Welcome to DIC!

Please enjoy your stay!

"temperature report". "-11C" ... did I mention I hated the cold ... heh another winterday at the Belgian coast.

Same here, it was -30+ just while ago, now it is single digits with wind chills dipping below that. Should be up to freezing by the weekend, if the weather people are right for once. Wohoo! a heat wave. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:57 AM

I guess I could answer with something like echo("Welcome to the community!"); ^^
P.S. Was waiting for "the IDE" to close the brackets for me LOL

This post has been edited by ValPaliy: 28 January 2009 - 02:58 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:17 AM

hello omertacoders, welcome to D.I.C.! we are all happy having you as a member here with us! please enjoy your stay and we will be more than happy to answer your programming questions and we hope that you will be an active member here like all the rest` :) , good luck in your programming, i hope that you will find what you are looking for, see you around the forums ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:29 AM

View PostOliveOyl3471, on 27 Jan, 2009 - 06:40 AM, said:

What else do you like to do besides coding? We like to find out a little about our members. So tell us a bit about yourself. :)

Errmm besides coding well ... carp fishing, babysitting and more coding (I develop custom CMS systems)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1