2 Replies - 5313 Views - Last Post: 26 February 2009 - 05:26 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

R6026 -pure virtual function call

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:27 AM

Hi,

I'm not a programmer od C++ but I have a C++ error that no-one is able to understand

I'm recieving a C++ runtime error when I open one of my applications (during the opening of a cubase sx3 project). Im running win XP pro - SP3. I recently had to do a repair instal of xp due to a virus and have now updated windows, all drivers, reinstalled cubase and tested all of my plugins, however I get this message when i go to open old projects

The instruction at "0x208f1b8e <this number changes slightly but always 0x2...>" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "Written"

<ok>

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime Error!. C:\program files.....cubase.exe
R6026 -pure virtual function call

<ok>

The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occured in the application at location 0x4e90fc05

<ok>

The app shuts down.
The error occurs as Cubase opens the project and one by one starts opening the plugins used.

I've done a lot of reading on this error and so far can't correct it or get any good input on it so I thought i may as well go to the C++ programmers forum!

If anyone has any ideas to solve this or as to why I may be getting this then please share them

Anyone interested in seeing a log?

Thanks
Shaun

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: R6026 -pure virtual function call

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Re: R6026 -pure virtual function call

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:55 AM

Can you post the code that is giving you this problem?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: R6026 -pure virtual function call

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:26 AM

It appears there's a bug in Cubase, so it's unlikely we're not going to be able to help you (unless someone here's encountered the same bug). Have you contacted Cubase support?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1