Looking for one or more testers to join the Sapphire Team

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1517 Views - Last Post: 17 March 2009 - 09:03 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Tester(s) needed for C# Game Engine

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm writing here as the project manager and lead programmer of the Sapphire Team (2 people while I write this... small, but a team none the less :P). We're working on a rather large scale game engine written in C# using the SlimDX wrapper for DirectX. The engine will support both DirectX 9 and 10 and will have a bunch of different high level features as well as some low level control.

Since the other programmer and I are spending a lot of time writing code we could really use some official testers to try out the features as they get implemented. The engine is pretty easy to use so testing new features will be rather quick.

The engine is still in early alpha phases and even basic functionality still needs improvement. It is possible to create simple projects with 2/3D graphics and input though.

If you think this sounds interesting and you have a passion for C#, .NET, DirectX and game programming in general then you might be just what we need. We're just looking for someone who can give feedback, look for bugs and in general just provide ideas for improvements and new features. Feel free to reply here or throw me a mail if you wan't more info.

Thanks for reading and happy coding :)
Sigurd Suhm
Project Manager
Mail: sigurdsuhm (at) hotmail (dot) com
Web site: Sapphire Engine

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Tester(s) needed for C# Game Engine

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Tester(s) needed for C# Game Engine

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:03 AM