2 Replies - 551 Views - Last Post: 02 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

allow myself to introduce...myself

Post icon  Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Della and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I have worked as a bartender for the last 9 years, the greatest gig ever. I started going back to school last year to finish my degree.
I have only been working with java for the past 9 weeks, and so far, I am doing an ok job.....at least, I am passing my class.
My hobbies include playing video games and reading. If I could have one superhero power it would be to slow time, so I could sleep in mornings!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day!

ms.della

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: allow myself to introduce...myself

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: allow myself to introduce...myself

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• No idea why my code works
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: allow myself to introduce...myself

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

Welcome to DIC. Funny I thought about super powers myself one day, and I chose teleport, that way I wouldnt have to run when late to class.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1