Nebie checking in

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 379 Views - Last Post: 03 April 2009 - 04:13 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi

Post icon  Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:06 AM

Hi,

My name is Joe and I am a software support rep for an Adobe portfolio company that sells PDF SDKs.

Our code samples are in C/C++ and some of our scripts are in VB.NET so I am trying to learn the VB.NET programming language.

I have started attending programming classes recently and can see I have a long road ahead to learning the language.

I hope now that I have discovered this web site it will help me learn the code faster.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:29 AM

Hi Joe! Welcome to Dream.In.Code. My name is Chris. I'm the Webmaster here so if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

I hope you've had a chance to explore the site, but if not we've got a ton of tutorials and code snippets to look through. And our programming help forums are filled with great people who are happy to help you with any questions you have.

You can fill out your profile by clicking "My Profile" at the top of the page then "Edit My Profile". Upload an avatar, add a signature, and make yourself at home :)

If you get bored, you can check out the Caffeine Lounge (off topic chit chat), Corner Cubicle (professional discussions), or the Student Campus (student discussions).

I hope I see you around the forums and I look forward to getting to know you better! Enjoy Dream.In.Code!

:tup:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• #include <greeter>
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:13 PM

Hey Joe, welcome to DIC! Hope you enjoy it here, stay active, use the snippets and codes provided, as well as tutorials. It really is a great community, there's so much to offer! Good luck on your mission to become skilled in the VB.NET language. Thanks for joining!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1